Thursday, October 2, 2008

So the goal is to post a picture everyday.. Aggressive, I know.. I mean I can barely remember to brush my teeth everyday and Jenn rarely takes a shower everyday so how will we have time to post a picture everyday? But even if we get 5 a week that will be cool. It’s not that I think anybody else cares but I think it will be fun later for us to look back on a years worth of pictures. And also we are not always together so will be cool to share pictures with each other. Well anyway, we will try and it won’t always be a good picture. For example, this is our picture for today.



We had to drive across the country (at 4.00 a gallon) to buy $8 worth of baby stuff. Maddy has learned that the sign for Steak-N-Shake = Chocolate Milkshake! She had been good all day so we caved. Also notice her wearing a jacket; it was really cool here today.


2 comments:

Jenn said...

Is it wrong to bribe your child to eat a grilled cheese by promising a chocolate milk shake?

Unknown said...

No, that's not wrong at ALL!