Wednesday, October 1, 2008

to blog or not to blog....

We have been "anti-blog" for a while now. Not because there is anything wrong with a blog but I think just because everybody was doing it. I've kept our website (holley.aboutmybaby.com) the last 4 years and figured it was close enough to a blog. However, lately I haven't done a very good job of keeping it up to date and Jeremy doesn't like the format so we thought that starting a blog would be a good change and maybe we would both do better about contributing. So here we go....

Can I say that I really miss my sleep? I mean you would be surprised how important consecutive hours of sleep are. Back in college I could survive on 3 hours sleep no problem. Not so much anymore. It starts to mess your head. So why am I not asleep right now??? I should be. Both my kiddos are asleep. But this is the only time I have to sit and catch up on my Internet exploring and email. (not to mention my facebook addiction) and for those of you on facebook... you know what I am talking about. It's addictive. 20 minutes quickly turns into an hour! So anyway, Colbie will be 3 weeks old on Thursday and I can hardly believe it. It has definitely been an adjustment. And it has been hardest on Maddy (other than sleep). She is so funny. At times she loves "baby tolbie" and other times she is ready to give her away. Colbie was crying the other day and Maddy told her not to worry that we would find her family. So I have to keep explaining that Colbie is part of our family and that she shares a momma and daddy with her now. I don't think she quite accepts that yet. She thinks we are babysitting. So I am not sure how a blog is suppose to go, but for the most part it will probably be my random thoughts for that day. So that's it. I am officially a blogger now. I will try and keep it interesting.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YAY! A Holley Girls Blog is just what I need! I'm pumped!